Come to the first community meeting regarding plans by UrbanCorp to demolish entire MOCCA property, including a non-designated heritage building. A rezoning application was submitted on May14, and community input is now welcome.
About the new building being proposed:
- 9 stories with one large format retailer at grade.
- Biggest/highest/densest of all applications put forth in this ward (151 units).
- Significant concern from TBCA on design and fit with this site.
- Curbcut to drive in and out of condo parking.
- Possible precedence setter.
Community Meeting Details:
Date: Tuesday June 4, 2013
Time: 7:00 pm
Place: Trinity Bellwoods Community Centre
If you can’t make the meeting, and would like to make your concerns known:
- Contact the planner directly: Marian Prejel (416) 392-9337 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail your comments to the planner at: Toronto and East York District, 100 Queen St W Floor 18 E, Toronto ON, M5H 2N2.
- Provide comments online, by clicking here.
- Contact Councillor Mike Layton at (416) 392-4009
- More details available on the meeting announcement.