Construction to replace the watermain will begin August 6 and run through until January 24, 2014 between 7am till 7pm weekdays on Bathurst Street, Croft Street and Vankoughnet Street (see map below).
- As with all construction projects, there will be noise and temporary inconveniences. In order to complete the work effectively and in a safe manner, some pedestrian and traffic restrictions will be necessary. Please note the following:
- At certain times during the work, vehicle and pedestrian traffic may be disrupted. Closure of traffic lanes will be restricted to the immediate work area wherever possible.
- Signs will be posted to advise of detours, lane closures and pedestrian crossings.
- Emergency (police, fire and medical response) access will be maintained at all times.
- Recycling and garbage collection will not be affected. Please follow your normal routine.
Impacts on TTC Service
- From September 3, 2013 to November 23, 2013, Buses will be running on Bathurst Street in place of streetcars.
For more information, see the full Construction Notice.