The latest Ward 19 newsletter from Mike Layton features news regarding upcoming environment and compost days, changes from the AGCO (Provincial body that provides liquor licenses) on noise violations, community consultations and updates from city hall.
To read the newsletter, click here. Below is a list of specific items covered on the newsletter.
- Public Meeting: 171 East Liberty Planning Application
- Public Meeting: 99 Atlantic Avenue & 40 Hanna Avenue Planning Application
- Letter to the Attorney General Requesting the Province Uphold and Enforce Conditions on Liquor Licences
- My Motions at City Council Regarding the City’s New Street Vending Rules
- Dufferin Street Bridge Open to Vehicular Traffic
- Strachan Avenue Northbound Lane Closure
- Construction Update: Sewer Work on King Street West
- Public Consultation: “Feeling Congested?”
- Not Far From the Tree Looking for Storage Space in Ward 19
- 2014 Chief Planner Roundtables
- Infrastructure Projects Planned for 2014-2015 on City’s Website