Come to Environment day to:
- Drop off electronics and household hazardous waste
- Drop off items for re-use such as clothing and school supplies
- Collect free compost (remember to bring a shovel and containers to carry your compost)
- Help tidy up our parks by picking up garbage left over from the spring thaw. Free rubber gloves and garbage bags will be provided.
- Meet and great your local councillor and various community groups who are eager to show you some of the projects they have been working on.
There will also be FREE BBQ for all attendees!