The City of Toronto is planning to reconstruct Plymouth Avenue from 39m west of Claremont Street to Bellwoods Avenue as well as the laneway located 38m west of Claremont Street from Dundas Street West to Plymouth Avenue.
This work is part of the Council-approved 2015 Capital Works Program to renew aging city roads and laneways for current and future needs.
Expected Start Date: Early Fall 2015
Expected End Date: Winter 2015
- Work crews will mark the locations of underground utilities, such as gas, water and cable so that the construction work does not interfere with these utilities.
- Affected properties will receive a Construction Notice approximately two weeks before work begins with more information about the work.
- Work in the boulevard in front of homes and commercial properties is expected. This work includes removing and replacing driveways, municipal sidewalks and grassed boulevards, where necessary.
- Property owners should remove items located within City property limits (boulevard), such as landscaping and or decorative objects before work starts. If you have a sprinkler system within the boulevard, please contact the Field Ambassador listed on page 2.
Accessible Accommodation: Residents who require accommodation (level
entry, longer notice, etc.) must contact the Field Ambassador to arrange for
access during the construction period.
If you have questions about the upcoming work, please contact:
- Field Ambassador: Taras Pawluk, 416-806-1763, email@example.com
- TTY Hearing Impaired: 416-338-0889 Service (7 Days a week, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, closed holidays)
- General inquiries: 311
- Website: toronto.ca/improvements/ward19.htm.
Download the construction notice here.